Wednesday, 10 January 2018
quote [ Cryptocurrency philanthropist hopes to inspire others to complete funding for Phase 3 clinical trials of MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD ]
Related to my previous post.
Comment on the original Reddit post by the anonymous donor:
In other news, we also made a bunch of other donations today!
* $1 million to The Focus Foundation, a charity assisting families and children, and funding research for chromosome disorders (e.g. XXY, XXX).
* $250k to Erowid.org, a life-saving factual resource. Erowid acts as an information hub for a global network of experts who are not able to be openly public about their factual, scientific, and personal views.
* $250k to the Software Freedom Conservancy, home of critical open source infrastructure projects like Git, Homebrew, Selenium and more.
* $250k to the Neural Archives Foundation, an Australian non-profit preserving neural (brain) tissue as an historical archive, stored in cryogenic tissue banking facilities.
* $250k to OpenStreetMap, because geographic data for our world should be freely available, without restrictions.
* $100k to Hearts and Homes for Refugees a humanitarian group supporting refugees including those prosecuted for their religious beliefs.
mechanical contrivance said @ 9:01pm GMT on 10th Jan
arrowhen said @ 4:35am GMT on 11th Jan